WHAT WE OFFER
* Fresh, hot coffee
* Wi-Fi during regular business hours
* High speed internet on public computers
* Copy machines with faxing & scanning capabilities
- 10¢ per page for black & white copies
- 50¢ per page for color copies
- $1 per 15 pages for faxes
- Discounted copies available for students
* Separate reading sections for adults, young adults, and children, as well as a quiet reading room
* Library staff readily available to assist patrons
with answers to questions and locating materials
* Kentucky Room with local history and genealogy resources, as well as Ancestry.com on public computers
* Two meeting rooms and a study room open
to the public upon request and availability
* Convenient book drops for returning materials ~ located on site and at the Glencoe fairgrounds
Programs for patrons and guests are offered throughout the year. Each month we have a calendar displayed in our information center, on Facebook, and on this website that gives information on our upcoming programs and events.
The following programs are currently scheduled every month (subject to change):
Every year our Summer Reading Programs are held in June and July.
We offer separate programs for children, teens, and adults. Incentives
are given to encourage reading, and prizes are awarded at the end of
the summer. We also have outreach services during the summer and
deliver books to those who are not able to visit the library frequently.