WHAT WE OFFER
* Fresh, hot coffee
* Wi-Fi during regular business hours
* High speed internet on public computers
* Copy machines with faxing & scanning capabilities
- 10¢ per page for black & white copies
- 50¢ per page for color copies
- $1 per 15 pages for faxes
- Discounted copies available for students
* Separate reading sections for adults, young adults, and children, as well as a quiet reading room
* Library staff readily available to assist patrons with answers to questions and locating materials
* Kentucky Room with local history and genealogy resources, as well as Ancestry.com on public computers
* Two meeting rooms and a study room open to the public upon request and availability
* Convenient book drops for returning materials ~ located on site and at the Glencoe fairgrounds
Programs for patrons and guests are offered throughout the year. Each month we have a calendar displayed in our information center, on Facebook, and on this website that gives information on our upcoming programs and events.
The following programs are currently scheduled every month (subject to change):
* Free Yoga Sessions-
Every Tuesday at 5:30pm
Every Wednesday at 10:00am
* Writer's Group-
1st & 3rd Thursday at 7:00pm.
* Afternoon Book Club-
3rd Wednesday at 3:00pm.
* Story Time & Tot Time is offered seasonally during the year on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am. For children ages 2 - 5.
Every year our Summer Reading Programs are held in June and July. We offer separate programs for children, teens, and adults. Incentives are given to encourage reading, and prizes are awarded
at the end of the summer. We also have outreach services during
the summer and deliver books
to those who are not able to
visit the library frequently.